Alpine skiing Proleski Pro 3, Pro 3M10, Pro 3V, Pro 3D exercise machines
Depending on the number of at the same time training skiers, all models of attractions "Glades" are subdivided on single, for couple of athletes and for group of three people. Distinctive features of each modification are:
- Proleski Pro 1 - the alpine skiing exercise machine for rooms and not big rooms height of ceilings in which it is not less than 3 meters with a width of 4,6 m the working surface has in length of 4 m, it is the only model with a safety harness, the power consumption of the drive is regulated depending on load from 10 to 3,5 kW, the design of 2,7 t weighs
- Proleski Pro 2 - an attraction "Mountain skiing" for buildings with height of overlappings is not less than 4 meters, a working surface 4,67 x 7 m, for simultaneous driving of two skiers, without interfering with each other at the same time, the design of 5 t weighs
- Proleski Pro 3 - the ski exercise machine of this type can be placed in rooms with ceilings, it is not lower than 4,6 m, the working surface 4,67 x 9,4 m is calculated for three athletes, the design of 5,6 t weighs
Besides, the third Glades series has, in turn, three subspecies with identical sizes of a working surface for rooms of various height:
- Proleski Pro 3M 10 - height is similar to a basic design, makes 4,6 m, base of standard 5,56 x 11 m, the weight of 5,8 t, the design is established on ten support for distribution and reduction of load of overlapping.
- Proleski Pro 3V - for installation is required, ceiling height a minimum, 6 m, base of standard 11 x 5,56 m in the form of a platform, the weight of 6,2 t, an adjustable inclination for vertical position (8 - 18 ˚)
- Proleski Pro 3D - The attraction of Proleski can be placed in the hall, shopping center, fitness club which height of overlapping is not lower than 6 meters, standard base 5,56 x 11 m, the platform with the equipment weighs 6,8 t, the horizontal inclination is regulated in limits +/-5 degrees in each party, the vertical inclination is regulated from 8 to 18 degrees.